11.01.2012

BURN THIS / November 2012









     

  1. Neil Halstead "Digging Shelters"
  2. Mountain Breathers "Sweet California"
  3. Dan Curcio "Durango Pines"
  4. Jon And Roy "Somebody Knows"
  5. Kate Earl (featuring Brett Dennen) "Native Son"
  6. Tristan Prettyman "I Was Gonna Marry You"
  7. Ari Hest "Untitled, Part 2"
  8. The Pines "Rise Up And Be Lonely"
  9. Dan Craig "Down My Legs"
  10. Matthew Mayfield "Take What I Can Get"
  11. Joshua Hyslop "Do Not Let Me Go"
  12. Joshua Radin "Tomorrow Is Gonna Be Better"
  13. John Mayer "Go Easy On Me"
  14. Rayland Baxter "The Woman For Me"
  15. The Avett Brothers "Down With The Shine"
  16. Brandi Carlile "Keep Your Heart Young"
  17. Will Hoge "Times Are Not Changing"
  18. Ben Harper & Charlie Musselwhite "I Don't Believe A Word You Say"
  19. Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown "Last One Leaving"
  20. Gary Clark Jr. "When My Train Pulls In"