- Dawes - Nothing Is Wrong
- Brett Dennen - Loverboy
- The Head And The Heat - The Head And The Heart
- O.A.R. - King
- G. Love - Fixin' To Die
- Dispatch - Dispatch EP
- Bon Iver - Bon Iver
- Matt Nathanson - Modern Love
- Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors - Chasing Someday
- Death Cab For Cutie - Codes And Keys
- My Morning Jacket - Circuital
- Sam Roberts Band - Collider
- Trevor Hall - Everything Everytime Everywhere
- Bahamas - Pink Strat
- Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto
- The Black Keys - El Camino
- Mat Kearney - Young Love
- Release The Sunbird - Come Back To Us
- Bob Schneider - A Perfect Day
- Needtobreathe - The Reckoning
- William Fitzsimmons - Gold In The Shadow
- Amos Lee - Mission Bell
- Ryan Adams - Ashes & Fire
- Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
- Chadwick Stokes - Simmerkane II
- Barefoot Truth - Carry Us On
- Mike Doughty - Yes And Also Yes
- Zee Avi - Ghostbird
- Jessica Lea Mayfield - Tell Me
- James Vincent McMorrow - Early In The Morning
Graham Colton's rerelease of his latest album is coupled with a short EP of new tunes. The EP (which is actually, the Vol. 2 portion) has three tracks from the original collection which he rerecorded and three tracks that were left off the original mix. The bottom line is that Graham wanted his fans to get the most out of this album, and rereleasing it was the best way. The album features the hit title song single (as well as the EP) which showcases Colton at his pop songwriting best. "Love Comes Back Around" and "1981" are also standouts of the album. The nicest reinvention of a song on the album is "Twenty Something" which gets the full pop rock treatment in this updated version of one of the best tracks from Colton's self released EPs. Graham Colton has proven that he in no way needs a major label behind him to make and release great music. He is a true underappreciated talent that has no where to go but up.
- The Fray "Heartbeat"
- Jon McLaughlin (featuring Xenia) "Maybe It's Over"
- Tim Blane "Magnetic"
- Kina Grannis "In Your Arms"
- Steve Moakler "Waiting"
- Mat Kearney "Count On Me"
- Javier Colon (featuring Adam Levine) "Stand Up"
- Dia Frampton "The Broken Ones"
- William Fitzsimmons "The Winter From Her Leaving"
- Ed Sheeran "Lego House"
- Joshua Hyslop "Cold Wind"
- Chris Trapper (featuring Rob Thomas) "Here All Along"
- Will Dailey & The Rivals "How Good It Feels"
- Bronze Radio Return "Shake, Shake, Shake"
- Greg Holden "I Don't Believe You"
- Stephen Kellogg & The Sixers "Roots And Wings"
- Matthew Mayfield "Fire Escape"
- Needtobreathe "Slumber"
- The White Buffalo "The Pilot"
- Gary Clark Jr. "Don't Owe You A Thang"